Feel free to contact us at anytime for all of your inspection needs.
$100 for Radon Testing
Radon is a radioactive gas that has no smell, taste, or color. It comes from the natural decay of uranium that is found in nearly all rock and soil. Radon decays into radioactive particles that can be trapped in the lungs when inhaled. These particles release small bursts of energy that damage lung tissue and may lead to lung cancer. Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States. Central Utah homes have some of the highest potential for Radon in the state of Utah.